My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Sunday, July 13, 2014

RECOMPENSE

RECOMPENSE is now available for your reading pleasure in both Kindle and Paperback formats.

Check out my author's page http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

I have been kept busy getting my Kindle novellas into paperback format. Now that I have caught up on all Paperback publications for the time being I am ready to get back to work on my next book which is titled ORCHARD 7410. This is one I have needed to sort of build up to. My writing to date has brought me to the point where I feel it is time to write this story. I have needed to gather the confidence in order to do this writing which will be very close to my heart -- and this is one story that will be keeping me busy throughout the upcoming winter months
 

Photo: RECOMPENSE is now available for your reading pleasure in both Kindle and Paperback formats.

Check out my author's page  http://www.amazon.com/author/audreyaustin

Now that I have caught up on all Paperback publications for the time being I am now ready to get back to work on my next book which is titled ORCHARD 7410.  This is one I have needed to sort of build up to; gather the confidence to do this writing --  and this is one that will be keeping me busy throughout the upcoming winter months.  :-)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment