My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Congratulations, author, Patricia C. Lee

A big congratulations to local Elliot Lake Author, Patricia C. Lee, on her very successful book launch of Destiny's Past which took place this morning at Shopper's Drugmart.

I bought my copy this morning and I can't wait to read it.

Very happy for you, Patricia, and knowing you will continue to achieve good book sales.

Patricia C. Lee will be participating in the Book Fair at the Elliot Lake Writers'  Fall Festival.

Copies of Destiny's Past will be available for signing and sales that day, October 22, 2011 at the Lester B. Pearson Civic Centre, Elliot Lake.

If you are an author and would like to book a vendor table in the Festival's Book Fair then get in touch.. There is limited space available.   Contact me by email.audrey@persona.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment