My Books For Your Reading Pleasure

My Books For Your Reading Pleasure
Proud Indie Author

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

There's a lot going on.........

I've chosen the inspirational colour purple to make today's blog entry.  There is much happening in my writing world and this pleases me.  It has been confirmed by dear Mags at Wynterblue that my short story anthology entitled THE SILENT STAR plus a dozen  will be available in time for pre-Christmas gift giving.  Susan at http://yuneekpix.com/  will be creating a fabulous cover design and I am very excited about this new venture.

And the big event which is Elliot Lake's first WRITERS' FALL FESTIVAL is coming together and soon the planning committee will sit down for the first time to get the proverbial ball rolling.  It's going to be an amazing day.  The Civic Centre will be alive with writing workshops; authors' readings and book signings; music, entertainment and lots of displays at the Book Fair.

There will be a gala dinner followed by fabulous guest speaker(s).

It will be happening Saturday, October 22, 2011.  Yes, that's a year from now but with much to be done it is great that we have an early start to ensure a successful event here in Elliot Lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment